Did you know at Ceildoor we go the extra mile by offering a bespoke access panel manufacturing service? Whether you’re looking for a unique size, bespoke colour or even a perforated panel we endeavour to meet your requirements.
All of our access panels are manufactured on site at our factory in Wolverhampton, UK. Where we benefit from local skills and expertise, and all our materials are sourced from UK suppliers. The materials then undergo a process of folding, forming, cutting, welding and coating to match your exact specifications. Before then assembled, packaged and dispatched straight from our factory to your site.
We stock a range of different sizes with various door and frame combinations across our whole access panel range. However if you require a different size we can manufacture a panel specifically for your project. As standard, all of our metal access panels and hatches are fully powder coated in RAL 9010 matt polyester paint. If you would prefer a different colour simply let our sales team know your preferred ‘RAL’ colour number when ordering.
Examples of recent bespoke orders include:
– Metal faced bead framed Circular access panels painted in RAL 9005 (Jet Black)
– Metal faced picture framed access panels painted in RAL 3020 (Traffic Red)
– Picture framed access panel with perforated door
– Metal faced picture framed access panel with circular cut-out ready for installation of a perspex viewing window
– Unihatch access panel with bespoke lettering and perforated pattern along with a radial pin lock
– Bespoke sized Chameleon access panel for customer to fit tiles
All of our bespoke access panels are delivered on a next day service once manufactured. As lead times can vary our sales team will provide you with lead time when taking your order.